Forestry Journal features – Palax Ireland in their Buyer’s guide: Firewood Production.
Check out page 39 in the latest issue of the Forestry Journal.
Oakleaf are the distributors for Palax Ireland get in touch for more Palax info.
The Palax C700 combi has been redesigned based on the old Palax Combi MII model.
This machine can cut, split and stockpile logs up to 250mm in diameter
- This processor is a very safe machine as the rams stop when the guards are opened.
- Quick circular saw cross cut operation means the Combi is very fast.
- The C700 can process 4-5 M³ making it a very productive processor.
- The TCT Blade and self-tensioning belts make it very Low Maintenance.
- Simple operation controls make it very easy to use.
- Very low power is required only a 25Hp+ tractor is all that’s need
The C700 works very well on twisty, bent timber. Hardwood and Softwood are no problem to this machine.
The Palax D270 Active Road Tow redesigned model based on the old Palax Ks Active.
This machine can cut, split and stockpile logs up to 270mm in diameter
- The ram shuts down when guards are opened making this a very safe processor.
- It has a very fast quick circular saw cross cut operation
- There is very little maintenance with this processor as there are No V – belts
- This is a very user-friendly machine the simple operation makes it easy to use.
- A gx390 Honda industrial petrol engine runs this machine.
- It is road legal under a standard licence.
This is a great firewood processor for tree surgeons.
To subscribe to the Forestry Journals magazine Click Here